Sunday 13 December 2015

THE REMAINING ACTS OF KINDNESS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Monday
I will sit for a few minutes and let God love me
Write a list of what you are thankful for

Tuesday
I will keep calm today
Drink Hot Chocolate with your family

Wednesday
I will do some work for my parents to help them rest
Say a prayer for the poor

Thursday
I will do what I can to please my parents and family today
Cut snowflakes out of paper

Friday
I will not complain today
Read a Christmas Book

Saturday
I will be helpful at home
Say a prayer for the sick

Sunday
I will do a kind act for each of my family member
Tidy your living room

Monday
I will be grateful and thank God for all the food I have
Help someone

Tuesday
I will be satisfied with the things I have
Say a prayer for those who are lonely

Wednesday
I will speak kindly to all I meet today
Clear the table after dinner

Thursday
Welcome Jesus into your heart with great love
Make a card for someone special

Friday
Merry Christmas
Sing Happy Birthday to Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment